There are lots of ways to listen to RadiOmaha – at your computer, in your car, or on your smartphone and tablet. It’s so easy to listen to this great music you’ll have to ask, “Where have you been all my life?!”
The BEST way to listen is with the RadiOmaha App! Get it now at the iTunes Store and Google Play:
Listen online, right now, with the TuneIn player below:
Listen in iTunes on your Windows PC or your Mac:
Click here for instructions on how to Listen in iTunes for Windows.
Listen in iTunes for Mac (in iTunes Internet Radio Listings):
1) Find the radio tower icon in the upper left corner of iTunes, if it’s not there, click the “•••” icon and you’ll see “Internet Radio” in the dropdown menu. Choose it.
2) Click the radio tower icon.
3) You’ll see a list of music categories. Click the Alternative Rock arrow. You’ll see a list of stations, listed alphabetically.
4) Scroll down to RadiOmaha. That’s it, enjoy!
Listen in iTunes for Mac (opening a custom stream):
- Launch iTunes.
- Click “File” in the main menu bar. Scroll down and select “Open Stream” (or use Command+U).
- Type or paste http://22.214.171.124:8000/ in the field, and click the “OK” button.
Listen in Windows Media Player:
- Launch Windows Media Player.
- Click “File” in the main menu bar. Scroll down and select “Open URL” (or use CTRL + U).
- Type or paste http://126.96.36.199:8000/ in the field, and click the “Open” or “OK” button.
These instructions apply for many other clients and devices that play audio streams, too. If you can manually edit a stream or put in a “URL”, you should use http://188.8.131.52:8000.m3u (or, on some systems http://184.108.40.206:8000.pls).
If you click on any of our “listen” links and you get an error, these can often be solved by clearing your browser’s cache.
If you experience any issues listening to RadiOmaha broadcast stream, please let us know!